Tungsten T5 odd behavior, redux - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Tungsten T5 odd behavior, redux - Palmtop ; I've got a Tungsten T5 which stays on the docking cradle most of the time. Almost once a day (that I'm aware of) the device will turn itself on. I have no alarm set (again, that I'm aware of) so ...

  1. Tungsten T5 odd behavior, redux

    I've got a Tungsten T5 which stays on the docking cradle most of the time.
    Almost once a day (that I'm aware of) the device will turn itself on. I
    have no alarm set (again, that I'm aware of) so I can't figure out what's
    going on. Does this sound familiar to anyone, and can you offer any help?
    The unit never does this when off the docking cradle.

    Thanks.

    SF2019

  2. Re: Tungsten T5 odd behavior, redux

    On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:51:00 -0800, SanFrancisco2019 wrote:

    > I've got a Tungsten T5 which stays on the docking cradle most of the time.
    > Almost once a day (that I'm aware of) the device will turn itself on. I
    > have no alarm set (again, that I'm aware of) so I can't figure out what's
    > going on. Does this sound familiar to anyone, and can you offer any help?
    > The unit never does this when off the docking cradle.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Is it set to turn on when removed from the docking device? If so turn that
    feature off and see what happens.

+ Reply to Thread