Flash Card Application for Palm-Advice Sought - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Flash Card Application for Palm-Advice Sought - Palmtop ; I am learning a new language and would like to test my vocabulary knowledge during downtime using my Palm using a flash card-type application. Is there Palm software that will create "cards" in pairs where I can choose the fronts, ...

  1. Flash Card Application for Palm-Advice Sought

    I am learning a new language and would like to test my vocabulary
    knowledge during downtime using my Palm using a flash card-type
    application.

    Is there Palm software that will create "cards" in pairs where I can
    choose the fronts, or backs, and review them in sequence?

    Important is that I would like to create and edit cards on my Palm,
    not in a desktop application.

    Thank you for any suggestions.

    --
    Michael Poplawski
    Victoria, BC Canada

  2. Re: Flash Card Application for Palm-Advice Sought

    In article <1284f9cc-2ae9-43ad-9c91-2ea5a8645664
    @t66g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>, michael.poplawski@gmail.com says...
    > I am learning a new language and would like to test my vocabulary
    > knowledge during downtime using my Palm using a flash card-type
    > application.
    >
    > Is there Palm software that will create "cards" in pairs where I can
    > choose the fronts, or backs, and review them in sequence?
    >
    > Important is that I would like to create and edit cards on my Palm,
    > not in a desktop application.
    >
    > Thank you for any suggestions.
    >
    > --
    > Michael Poplawski
    > Victoria, BC Canada

    A Google search for 'palm flash cards' finds a bunch of them.

    is a good one, it can create
    tests and track progress.

    Lexi has a bunch of user defined language
    databases.

  3. Re: Flash Card Application for Palm-Advice Sought

    "Michael Poplawski" wrote in message
    >I am learning a new language and would like to test my vocabulary
    > knowledge during downtime using my Palm using a flash card-type
    > application.
    >
    > Is there Palm software that will create "cards" in pairs where I can
    > choose the fronts, or backs, and review them in sequence?
    >
    > Important is that I would like to create and edit cards on my Palm,
    > not in a desktop application.
    >
    > Thank you for any suggestions.
    >
    > --
    > Michael Poplawski