Conduit Manager could not be found? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Conduit Manager could not be found? - Palmtop ; "Conduit Manager could not be found. It must be located in the same folder as HotSync Manager for proper operation." Help guys I keep getting this message when trying to hotsync my Z22 palm. I am trying to transfer info ...

  1. Conduit Manager could not be found?

    "Conduit Manager could not be found. It must be located in the same
    folder as HotSync Manager for proper operation."
    Help guys I keep getting this message when trying to hotsync my Z22
    palm. I am trying to transfer info from my imac to the handheld. I
    have OSX 10.4. It worked the 1st time I tried it. But now it keeps
    giving me error messages. My method of Hot syncing is through the main
    menu on the handheld.

  2. Re: Conduit Manager could not be found?

    In article @h11g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, henree21@gmail.com says...
    > "Conduit Manager could not be found. It must be located in the same
    > folder as HotSync Manager for proper operation."
    > Help guys I keep getting this message when trying to hotsync my Z22
    > palm. I am trying to transfer info from my imac to the handheld. I
    > have OSX 10.4. It worked the 1st time I tried it. But now it keeps
    > giving me error messages. My method of Hot syncing is through the main
    > menu on the handheld.

    Uninstall Palm desktop.
    Then install Palm desktop.
    If that does not work . . .