Tungsten T3 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Tungsten T3 - Palmtop ; Possible to sync/sms this to/with a BlackBerry 8130 via BT? Discuss...

  1. Tungsten T3

    Possible to sync/sms this to/with a BlackBerry 8130 via BT?

    Discuss

  2. Re: Tungsten T3

    "Meat Plow" wrote in message
    > Possible to sync/sms this to/with a BlackBerry 8130 via BT?

    Not directly, that I'm aware. You'd need to use a host machine running
    Outlook* and sync with that.

    *as an example, I'm sure there are more.

    > Discuss

    Please?

    --
    The DervMan
    www.dervman.com

  3. Re: Tungsten T3

    On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 07:48:57 +0000, DervMan wrote:

    > "Meat Plow" wrote in message
    >> Possible to sync/sms this to/with a BlackBerry 8130 via BT?

    > Not directly, that I'm aware. You'd need to use a host machine running
    > Outlook* and sync with that.
    >
    > *as an example, I'm sure there are more.
    >
    >> Discuss

    > Please?

    I think I need drivers for the T3. I have some limited success connection
    the two together in as much as the bluetooth led on the phone blinks and
    the screen on the phone says "connecting to desktop" when doing a hotsync.
    I used to be able to connect the T3 to my laptop via bluetooth and browse
    the web with a web browser app on the T3 using the laptop as a gateway.
    The BlackBerry is always connected to the internet and I was thinking of
    trying the same with it and the T3. This is not a necessity, just
    something I playing with in my spare time.

+ Reply to Thread