Need PML references. - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Need PML references. - Palmtop ; I was about to format some ebooks for palm ereader. Unfortunately their on line references now return a 404. Does anyone have them? -- Mark Healey marnkews ãt healeyopolis döt com...

  1. Need PML references.

    --
    Mark Healey
    marnkews ãt healeyopolis döt com

  2. Re: Need PML references.

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 06:19:21 +0000, Mark Healey wrote:

    > I was about to format some ebooks for palm ereader. Unfortunately their
    > on line references now return a 404.
    >
    > Does anyone have them?

    It turns out that only the PML character table and Extended PML Character
    table are missing but those are the ones I really need.

    --
    Mark Healey
    marnkews ãt healeyopolis döt com

  3. Re: Need PML references.

    > It turns out that only the PML character table and Extended PML Character
    > table are missing but those are the ones I really need.

    I found this through google. Maybe it will help?

    http://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Palm_Reader

    Jose
    --
    You can choose whom to befriend, but you cannot choose whom to love.

  4. Re: Need PML references.

    In article , die@spammer.die
    says...
    > I was about to format some ebooks for palm ereader. Unfortunately their
    > on line references now return a 404.
    >
    > Does anyone have them?

    Palm Markup Language Reference Guide @ Memoware
    http://tinyurl.com/3ydpju

  5. Re: Need PML references.

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 06:37:48 +0000, Jose wrote:

    >> It turns out that only the PML character table and Extended PML
    >> Character table are missing but those are the ones I really need.

    > I found this through google. Maybe it will help?
    >
    > http://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Palm_Reader
    >
    > Jose

    Sadly, It doesn't have the character tables I mentioned.

    --
    Mark Healey
    marnkews ãt healeyopolis döt com

+ Reply to Thread