I have a TH55 which was working fine with Windows 2000. Recently I
have wiped the harddrive and installed Windows XP and reinstalled Palm
Desktop. Since then HotSync/Palm Desktop is not working when you try
to sync from TH55. Every time when I select HotSync in TH55 it's
trying to connect for a round a minute and it's not establishing the
connection. I have searched through the web and tried few things like
1. Trying both Palm Desktop v 4.01 or 4.1. Both of them not
recognising
2. But, when I try Data Import, it's establishing the connection and
becoming a MasStorage in Windows Explorer.

Anyone has any idea on what should I try to get this resolved?

Thanks,
Siva.