GPS Software for Palm TX ? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on GPS Software for Palm TX ? - Palmtop ; Do you know if a GPS software (TomTom) is avalaible for a Palm TX ? Thanks for the answers...

  1. GPS Software for Palm TX ?

    Do you know if a GPS software (TomTom) is avalaible for a Palm TX ?
    Thanks for the answers

  2. Re: GPS Software for Palm TX ?

    In article <479fabb8$0$21148$7a628cd7@news.club-internet.fr>,
    "Pat" wrote:

    > Do you know if a GPS software (TomTom) is avalaible for a Palm TX ?
    > Thanks for the answers

    No, I do not know.

    --
    Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, and
    we will bury them with their own confusion.

  3. Re: GPS Software for Palm TX ?

    On 2008-01-29, Pat wrote:
    > Do you know if a GPS software (TomTom) is avalaible for a Palm TX ?
    > Thanks for the answers

    Yes, there are many. TomTom works. Others that are available:
    Cetus GPS
    GeoNiche

    --
    -Toby

  4. Re: GPS Software for Palm TX ?

    Many thanks

    "Bob Blaylock" a écrit dans le message de
    news: BobHatesSpam-9A98F9.00160630012008@n...ws.prodigy.net...
    > In article <479fabb8$0$21148$7a628cd7@news.club-internet.fr>,
    > "Pat" wrote:
    >
    >> Do you know if a GPS software (TomTom) is avalaible for a Palm TX ?
    >> Thanks for the answers

    > No, I do not know.
    >
    > --
    > Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, and
    > we will bury them with their own confusion.
    > --
    > Remove "HatesSpam" and ".invalid" from email address to contact me.

  5. Re: GPS Software for Palm TX ?

    thank you for the tips

    "Toby Newman" a écrit dans le message de news:
    slrnfq08k9.6kv.google@ID-171443.user.uni-berlin.de...
    > On 2008-01-29, Pat wrote:
    >> Do you know if a GPS software (TomTom) is avalaible for a Palm TX ?
    >> Thanks for the answers

    > Yes, there are many. TomTom works. Others that are available:
    > Cetus GPS
    > GeoNiche
    >
    > --
    > -Toby
    > Add the word afiduluminag to the subject to circumvent my email filters.

  6. Re: GPS Software for Palm TX ?

    In message <479fabb8$0$21148$7a628cd7@news.club-internet.fr> "Pat"
    wrote:

    >Do you know if a GPS software (TomTom) is avalaible for a Palm TX ?
    >Thanks for the answers

    Before they went out of business, Mapopolis was minimally acceptable on
    a T|X. However, due to the microscopic cache size, it wasn't fantastic.

  7. Re: GPS Software for Palm TX ?

    Pat , who said:

    >Do you know if a GPS software (TomTom) is avalaible for a Palm TX ?
    >Thanks for the answers

    http://www.pathaway.com/PWPalmOS.htm

    --hymie! http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie hymie@lactose.homelinux.net
    ------------------------ Without caffeine for 457 days ------------------------

  8. Re: GPS Software for Palm TX ?

    In message
    hymie_@_lactose.homelinux.net (hymie!) wrote:

    >In our last episode, the evil Dr. Lacto had captured our hero,
    > Pat , who said:
    >>
    >>Do you know if a GPS software (TomTom) is avalaible for a Palm TX ?
    >>Thanks for the answers

    >http://www.pathaway.com/PWPalmOS.htm

    Why are you replying to me?

  9. Re: GPS Software for Palm TX ?

    DevilsPGD , who said:

    >Why are you replying to me?

    'cuz my server lost the original article, and my NNTP forging skills aren't
    that good.

    --hymie! http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie hymie@lactose.homelinux.net
    ------------------------ Without caffeine for 457 days ------------------------

  10. Re: GPS Software for Palm TX ?

    In message
    hymie_@_lactose.homelinux.net (hymie!) wrote:

    >In our last episode, the evil Dr. Lacto had captured our hero,
    > DevilsPGD , who said:
    >
    >>Why are you replying to me?

    >'cuz my server lost the original article, and my NNTP forging skills aren't
    >that good.

    Good answer

  11. Re: GPS Software for Palm TX ?

    I use a T3 (basically the same). Tomtom works excellently with a Tx.
    Mick

  12. Re: GPS Software for Palm TX ?

    Thanks Mick, but I have a GO720 and I wan to try the software on my TX, what
    can I do to do that?

    >I use a T3 (basically the same). Tomtom works excellently with a Tx.
    > Mick

  13. Re: GPS Software for Palm TX ?

    Pat wrote:
    > Do you know if a GPS software (TomTom) is avalaible for a Palm TX ?
    > Thanks for the answers

    Yes you can. I went to ebay and for $90 got a brand new shrink wrapped
    bluetooth gps unit that included the cradle and TomTom maps for the
    entire USA. If you try purchasing it at an on line store expect to pay
    $209. I used it several times and it works with your contact list too!.
    The manual is really skimpy as to how to use the software so you'll have
    to take some time playing with it. Also, you need to install it to a SD
    card. Preferable a 512 Mb min. I got it installed on a 128 MB but it's
    just for one state and a little bit of two other states which works
    perfectly for me. Also, when you use the TomTom desktop, it will only
    recognize the SD card as a "device". It won't if you try to hot sync it
    or just have it plugged in. So you'll need a SD - USB adapter and then
    the TomTom desktop will update your maps and let you change features,
    add features, content, etc.

    Best of luck

    Rose

+ Reply to Thread