Hello, everyone! I have a Palm m505 that currently serves as my alarm clock - I use it for nothing else. I am interested in doing two things with it:
  1. Writing applications for the existing operating system (specifically, to view PDFs. I know software exists to do this, but I'd like to do it.)
  2. Installing a different operating system
I have searched on the internet, but all I was able to find was the uclinux project. I want to get as familiar with the hardware as possible so that I can write programs for it. But I'm having trouble finding resources.

What resources exist about writing applications for the m505?
What resources exist about installing a different operating system on the m505?

Thanks for your help!