is it possible to program java for palm m125? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on is it possible to program java for palm m125? - Palmtop ; is it possible to program java for palm m125? im a java programmer. Where do I start?...

  1. is it possible to program java for palm m125?

    is it possible to program java for palm m125?
    im a java programmer. Where do I start?

  2. Re: is it possible to program java for palm m125?

    In article , jds@home.com says...
    > is it possible to program java for palm m125?
    > im a java programmer. Where do I start?

  3. Re: is it possible to program java for palm m125?

    Look for waba for the Palm - not sure if the m125 has enough memory to
    run it.

    On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 00:28:44 GMT, "jds@home.com" wrote:

    >is it possible to program java for palm m125?
    >im a java programmer. Where do I start?

  4. Re: is it possible to program java for palm m125?

    On Jan 21, 11:47 pm, John wrote:
    > Look for waba for the Palm - not sure if the m125 has enough memory to
    > run it.
    >
    > On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 00:28:44 GMT, "j...@home.com" wrote:
    > >is it possible to program java for palm m125?
    > >im a java programmer. Where do I start?

    The following provides a good overview of programming in Java for the
    Palm OS:
    http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2...java_palm.html

+ Reply to Thread