Where should I post freeware since palmgear.com is down? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Where should I post freeware since palmgear.com is down? - Palmtop ; Hello, the server below has difficult handling, ant not well known. Any suggestions? Herzliche Grüße! Rolf -- PGP Public Key fuer "Rolf Muth (inet)" auf http://pgp.mit.edu/ Ich bevorzuge Textmail! HTML-Mail lese ich nur selten! Analoge Uhr (analog clock): http://palmgear.de/platform_palm/produkt.html?id=21061 Meine ...

  1. Where should I post freeware since palmgear.com is down?

    --
    PGP Public Key fuer "Rolf Muth (inet)" auf http://pgp.mit.edu/
    Ich bevorzuge Textmail! HTML-Mail lese ich nur selten!
    Analoge Uhr (analog clock):
    http://palmgear.de/platform_palm/produkt.html?id=21061
    Meine Adressen duerfen nicht fuer Werbung verwendet werden!

  2. Re: Where should I post freeware since palmgear.com is down?

    Rolf Muth wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > the server below has difficult handling, ant not well known.
    >
    > Any suggestions?

    If your software is open source, please drop a note on
    http://www.palmopensource.com/

    Bye
    Patric

+ Reply to Thread