When transfering large data base (over 500mb) maps from my Garmin ique
gps to the SD card it runs for hours. If a smaller file about 120mb is
used it works fine.
Question 1. Will it ever be possible to transfer a larger file 2. Can
the transfer take place using an on board card reader? 3.Do I need to
deleat the unsuccesful file created on the SD card?

On another note can viedos be loaded and watched on Garmin Ique 3600
unit?

Thanks for any help you can give. This is my first attemp at a group
question and using a newly aquired used Palm GPS and still having fun.

Jim