Re: Favourite applications for Palm - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Re: Favourite applications for Palm - Palmtop ; On 2008-01-17, Li RM wrote: > On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:48:15 -0800 (PST), martin_pentreath@hotmail.com > wrote: > >>Hi, just been looking for a "killer apps" thread in the archives, but >>I don't think it's been done for a while. ...

  1. Re: Favourite applications for Palm

    On 2008-01-17, Li RM wrote:
    > On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:48:15 -0800 (PST), martin_pentreath@hotmail.com
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Hi, just been looking for a "killer apps" thread in the archives, but
    >>I don't think it's been done for a while. So what can people currently
    >>not live without?
    >>

    > Pocket Tunes Deluxe - great for playing .mp3's in the car. I run a
    > cassette to the T/X sound out port and then hook that into my car
    > stereo.

    Does the new V4 support the full screen of the TX? The free v3
    version only uses 1/3 of the screen because it was designed for
    older palms.

    --
    -Toby

  2. Re: Favourite applications for Palm

    On Jan 18, 10:00 pm, Toby Newman wrote:
    > On 2008-01-17, Li RM wrote:
    >
    > > On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:48:15 -0800 (PST), martin_pentre...@hotmail.com
    > > wrote:

    > >>Hi, just been looking for a "killer apps" thread in the archives, but
    > >>I don't think it's been done for a while. So what can people currently
    > >>not live without?

    > > Pocket Tunes Deluxe - great for playing .mp3's in the car. I run a
    > > cassette to the T/X sound out port and then hook that into my car
    > > stereo.

    > Does the new V4 support the full screen of the TX? The free v3
    > version only uses 1/3 of the screen because it was designed for
    > older palms.
    >
    > --
    > -Toby
    > Add the word afiduluminag to the subject to circumvent my email filters.

    The Pocket Tunes that I have on my T|X (version 4.05) is able to take
    advantage of the full screen. I got the version as a free upgrade
    from Normsoft (of the version that originally came with the T|X when I
    bought it).

  3. Re: Favourite applications for Palm

    On 2008-01-19, lsf_palm wrote:
    > On Jan 18, 10:00 pm, Toby Newman wrote:
    >> On 2008-01-17, Li RM wrote:

    >> > Pocket Tunes Deluxe - great for playing .mp3's in the car. I run a
    >> > cassette to the T/X sound out port and then hook that into my car
    >> > stereo.

    >> Does the new V4 support the full screen of the TX? The free v3
    >> version only uses 1/3 of the screen because it was designed for
    >> older palms.
    >>
    >> --
    >> -Toby
    >> Add the word afiduluminag to the subject to circumvent my email filters.

    > The Pocket Tunes that I have on my T|X (version 4.05) is able to take
    > advantage of the full screen. I got the version as a free upgrade
    > from Normsoft (of the version that originally came with the T|X when I
    > bought it).

    Oh, yes, Thanks! I hadn't realised I was entitled to that on my TX.

    --
    -Toby