Memory for palm m125 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Memory for palm m125 - Palmtop ; I have a palm m125. I want to get memory for it? is there generic memory I can buy instead of palm memory sticks?...

  1. Memory for palm m125

    I have a palm m125. I want to get memory for it?
    is there generic memory I can buy instead of palm memory sticks?

  2. Re: Memory for palm m125

    jds@home.com wrote:
    > "Ron Larham" wrote in
    > @glkas0286.greenlnk.net:
    >

    > > wrote in message
    > >>I have a palm m125. I want to get memory for it?
    > >> is there generic memory I can buy instead of palm memory
    > >> sticks?

    > > Does it not accept standard SD cards (up to 1GB)?
    > >
    > > RonL
    > >

    > i dont know. I have no manuals. i got it as a hand-me-down
    > gift.
    > is that your final answer? any sd card up to 1 gig?
    >
    > Can you suggest a good reliable website to buy reasonably
    > priced sd card?
    > Do I need a plain SD card up to 1 gb? or do I need a secure
    > card? whats the
    > difference?

    SD stands for secure digital. You shoul be OK with most brands.
    It might be best to go to Radio Shack or Best Buy or somewhere
    that will let you test the card before you buy it.
    --
    Regards,
    Doug

  3. Re: Memory for palm m125

    wrote in message news:Xns9A26D651996ACjds@199.45.49.11...
    >I have a palm m125. I want to get memory for it?
    > is there generic memory I can buy instead of palm memory sticks?

    Does it not accept standard SD cards (up to 1GB)?

    RonL

  4. Re: Memory for palm m125

    MMC-type cards, too. You don't have to buy/use the Palm-branded
    memory cards.

    On Jan 16, 7:03 pm, "Ron Larham"
    wrote:
    > wrote in messagenews:Xns9A26D651996ACjds@199.45.49.11...
    > >I have a palm m125. I want to get memory for it?
    > > is there generic memory I can buy instead of palm memory stipks?

    > Does it not accept standard SD cards (up to 1GB)?
    >
    > RonL

  5. Re: Memory for palm m125

    "Ron Larham" wrote in news:478de0a5_1
    @glkas0286.greenlnk.net:

    > wrote in message news:Xns9A26D651996ACjds@199.45.49.11...
    >>I have a palm m125. I want to get memory for it?
    >> is there generic memory I can buy instead of palm memory sticks?

    > Does it not accept standard SD cards (up to 1GB)?
    >
    > RonL

    i dont know. I have no manuals. i got it as a hand-me-down gift.
    is that your final answer? any sd card up to 1 gig?

    Can you suggest a good reliable website to buy reasonably priced sd card?
    Do I need a plain SD card up to 1 gb? or do I need a secure card? whats the
    difference?

  6. Re: Memory for palm m125

    wrote in message news:Xns9A273FB942B64jds@199.45.49.11...
    > "Ron Larham" wrote in news:478de0a5_1
    > @glkas0286.greenlnk.net:
    >

    >> wrote in message news:Xns9A26D651996ACjds@199.45.49.11...
    >>>I have a palm m125. I want to get memory for it?
    >>> is there generic memory I can buy instead of palm memory sticks?

    >> Does it not accept standard SD cards (up to 1GB)?
    >>
    >> RonL
    >>

    > i dont know. I have no manuals. i got it as a hand-me-down gift.
    > is that your final answer? any sd card up to 1 gig?

    It was a rhetorical question, the answer is yes.

    > Can you suggest a good reliable website to buy reasonably priced sd card?
    > Do I need a plain SD card up to 1 gb? or do I need a secure card? whats
    > the
    > difference?

    A new bog standard 1GB SD card can be got for under 10 including postage
    on ebay, so I would not trouble to look else where (in fact the last one I
    bought cost less than the postage).

    RonL

+ Reply to Thread