Apps and why stuck with Palm - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Apps and why stuck with Palm - Palmtop ; Hello, DervMan! You wrote: >Windows=20 >Mobile too. Are you tied to PalmOS for a reason such as an application=20 >you want to run? Try=20 Docs To Go HiArcs Chess BY FAR the strongest for a PDA, well over 2000 on ...

  1. Apps and why stuck with Palm

    Hello, DervMan!
    You wrote:
    >Windows=20
    >Mobile too. Are you tied to PalmOS for a reason such as an application=20
    >you want to run?

    Try=20
    Docs To Go
    HiArcs Chess BY FAR the strongest for a PDA, well over 2000 on a TX.
    Secret (encryption)
    Yanoff for Usenet
    Mundo for Instant msg
    Links Aol, Yahoo, and others
    Ahd of English plus Thesaurus
    Ahd of Spanish Much easier to use when reading Carlos Ruiz Zaf=F3nc and other f=
    avorite Spanish Novelists
    etc etc, etc,
    Many of which are available for Windows but the cost would exceed the device co=
    st to replace all.

    --=20
    Gil W0MN Yanoff +, the PDA reader
    Creed en las obras y no en las palabras

  2. Re: Apps and why stuck with Palm

    "Gil Baron" wrote in message
    news:47841060$0$26059$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .
    Hello, DervMan!
    You wrote:
    >Windows
    >Mobile too. Are you tied to PalmOS for a reason such as an application
    >you want to run?

    Try
    Docs To Go
    HiArcs Chess BY FAR the strongest for a PDA, well over 2000 on a TX.
    Secret (encryption)
    Yanoff for Usenet
    Mundo for Instant msg
    Links Aol, Yahoo, and others
    Ahd of English plus Thesaurus
    Ahd of Spanish Much easier to use when reading Carlos Ruiz Zafónc and other
    favorite Spanish Novelists
    etc etc, etc,
    Many of which are available for Windows but the cost would exceed the device
    cost to replace all.

    *****

    That's goodo. I'm in the same happy position.

    --
    The DervMan
    www.dervman.com

  3. Re: Apps and why stuck with Palm

    Where are "Secret" and "Ahd", please? Google gives far too many [irrelevant]
    entries :-(

    Harold Fuchs
    London, England
    "DervMan" wrote in message
    > "Gil Baron" wrote in message
    > news:47841060$0$26059$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .
    > Hello, DervMan!
    > You wrote:
    >>Windows
    >>Mobile too. Are you tied to PalmOS for a reason such as an application
    >>you want to run?

    > Try
    > Docs To Go
    > HiArcs Chess BY FAR the strongest for a PDA, well over 2000 on a TX.
    > Secret (encryption)
    > Yanoff for Usenet
    > Mundo for Instant msg
    > Links Aol, Yahoo, and others
    > Ahd of English plus Thesaurus
    > Ahd of Spanish Much easier to use when reading Carlos Ruiz Zafónc and
    > other favorite Spanish Novelists
    > etc etc, etc,
    > Many of which are available for Windows but the cost would exceed the
    > device cost to replace all.
    >

    > *****
    >
    > That's goodo. I'm in the same happy position.
    >
    > --
    > The DervMan
    > www.dervman.com

+ Reply to Thread