Hi, all...
We just set up our first Active Directory domain in the company
history late last year (mid-December.) I have since been slowly
working on getting users migrated over to the domain. However, I just
discovered a small problem with one user: his Palm Desktop software
will not run as the current, domain user, even though I copied his
profile over to the new domain user. However, if I do a "runas" and
have it run as his old workgroup ID, Palm Desktop works just fine.

Short of reinstalling his Palm Desktop from scratch as the new user,
is there any way to fix this?

If you have the inclination, please feel free to email me directly as
well as posting here. The email address in the "from" line is valid.
I'm sure that others will appreciate any answers eventually. :-)

FWIW, the user has a Treo 700P.