iGo won't - Palmtop

This is a discussion on iGo won't - Palmtop ; Just got my "official" response when asking about the possibility of a new keyboard driver for the Centro and the Stowaway Bluetooth Keyboard: "Unfortunately, we do not have a driver for any Windows Mobile 6 Device and there are no ...

  1. iGo won't

    Just got my "official" response when asking about the possibility of a new
    keyboard driver for the Centro and the Stowaway Bluetooth Keyboard:

    "Unfortunately, we do not have a driver for any Windows Mobile 6 Device and
    there are no plans to create one at this time."

    So much for that.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  2. Re: iGo won't

    RonB wrote:
    > Just got my "official" response when asking about the possibility of a new
    > keyboard driver for the Centro and the Stowaway Bluetooth Keyboard:
    >
    > "Unfortunately, we do not have a driver for any Windows Mobile 6 Device and
    > there are no plans to create one at this time."
    >
    > So much for that.

    Try again. Either the Palm website is a bit wacky or the Centro runs PalmOS.
    --
    John W. Kennedy
    "Give up vows and dogmas, and fixed things, and you may grow like That.

  3. Re: iGo won't

    "John W. Kennedy" wrote in

    > RonB wrote:
    >> Just got my "official" response when asking about the possibility of
    >> a new keyboard driver for the Centro and the Stowaway Bluetooth
    >> Keyboard:
    >>
    >> "Unfortunately, we do not have a driver for any Windows Mobile 6
    >> Device and there are no plans to create one at this time."
    >>
    >> So much for that.

    > Try again. Either the Palm website is a bit wacky or the Centro runs
    > PalmOS.

    It was the iGo support email service. The Centro does run Palm OS --
    that's why I basically think it's hopeless to believe we'll ever get an
    improved driver for the Centro. They don't even know the device exists at
    and what OS it runs. I've got the feeling that iGo will continue to sell
    out their stock of Bluetooth keyboards (and, apparently they work fine on
    a lot of devices) and then that will be the end of Think Outside. They
    had a good run.

    I liked your signature quote, BTW.

    --
    RonB