T3 stopped charging - Palmtop

This is a discussion on T3 stopped charging - Palmtop ; My Tungsten|T3 just stopped charging. It failed to charge overnight, but I figured I must have bumped it so it wasn't sitting properly on the charger. But it hasn't charged at all today, either. The charging light does come on ...

  1. T3 stopped charging

    My Tungsten|T3 just stopped charging. It failed to charge
    overnight, but I figured I must have bumped it so it wasn't
    sitting properly on the charger. But it hasn't charged at all
    today, either. The charging light does come on and it shows the
    charging display on the screen, and I haven't had any problems
    with shortened battery life.

    Any ideas?

    -lisa

  2. Re: T3 stopped charging

    lisa in mass. wrote...

    > My Tungsten|T3 just stopped charging. It failed to charge
    > overnight, but I figured I must have bumped it so it wasn't
    > sitting properly on the charger. But it hasn't charged at
    > all today, either. The charging light does come on and it
    > shows the charging display on the screen, and I haven't had
    > any problems with shortened battery life.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > -lisa

    Sorry, posted in a moment of panic. A hard reset seems to have
    resolved the issue.

    -lisa

+ Reply to Thread