T|X Blazer files? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on T|X Blazer files? - Palmtop ; Hello, I tried to copy Blazer from my T|X to my T|C. I copied Blazer.prc and Blazer_enUS.prc from the T|X to an SD card, then to the T|C's SD and finally into main memory on the T|C. But when I ...

  1. T|X Blazer files?

    Hello,

    I tried to copy Blazer from my T|X to my T|C. I copied Blazer.prc and
    Blazer_enUS.prc from the T|X to an SD card, then to the T|C's SD and
    finally into main memory on the T|C.

    But when I tried to run Blazer I got an error that it was missing a
    shared file.

    Anyone know what other files I need to copy over?

    Thanks,

    Steve

    --
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity.
    Lick it once and you suck forever.

  2. Re: T|X Blazer files?

    Scarab1 wrote:
    >But when I tried to run Blazer I got an error that it was missing a
    >shared file.
    >
    >Anyone know what other files I need to copy over?

    It may be protected withpart of it in ROM and may not be doable? I am not sure of this, just a guess.
    --
    Gil W0MN Yanoff +, the PDA reader
    Creed en las obras y no en las palabras

+ Reply to Thread