Time update - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Time update - Palmtop ; Is there a small freeware program that will set my Palm IIIxe to the system time on the computer when I do a hot sync? -- Keith Nuttle 3110 Marquette Court Indianapolis, IN 46268 317-802-0699...

  1. Time update

    --
    Keith Nuttle
    3110 Marquette Court

  2. Re: Time update

    In article ,
    keith_nuttle@sbcglobal.net says...
    > Is there a small freeware program that will set my Palm IIIxe to the
    > system time on the computer when I do a hot sync?

    TimeCopy, has worked for me for years;

  3. Re: Time update

    In article ,
    keith_nuttle@sbcglobal.net says...
    > Is there a small freeware program that will set my Palm IIIxe to the
    > system time on the computer when I do a hot sync?

    I use TimeSync XT seemlessly and successfully with my Palm TX

    Andrew

    --
    Email address ROT-13 encoded to reduce unsolicited bulk
    and commercial Email

    naqerjfgrryr@fcnzpbc.arg

  4. Re: Time update

    On Nov 7, 3:41 pm, Keith nuttle wrote:
    > Is there a small freeware program that will set my Palm IIIxe to the
    > system time on the computer when I do a hot sync?

    Standard Linux pilot tools work for me...

+ Reply to Thread