replacing palm desktop for mac - Palmtop

This is a discussion on replacing palm desktop for mac - Palmtop ; I want to replace Palm desktop with Studiometry. However, before doing that, I need to export my Calendar. My vCal export always fails, so I am looking for an application that can read native Palm Desktop files. Does anyone know ...

  1. replacing palm desktop for mac

    I want to replace Palm desktop with Studiometry. However, before doing
    that, I need to export my Calendar. My vCal export always fails, so I
    am looking for an application that can read native Palm Desktop
    files.

    Does anyone know of anything?

    Thanks

  2. Re: replacing palm desktop for mac

    zalel writes:

    > I want to replace Palm desktop with Studiometry. However, before
    > doing that, I need to export my Calendar. My vCal export always
    > fails, so I am looking for an application that can read native Palm
    > Desktop files.
    >
    > Does anyone know of anything?

    ?

+ Reply to Thread