My Clié TJ-35 finally gave up the ghost, and has been replaced with a
Palm T|X.

I'm finding that I miss some of Sony's enhancements. Most of all, I
am finding that Palm's Notepad application is severely lacking compared
to Sony's counterpart, which was called "Clié Memo".

I'm wondering what Notepad alternatives anyone might suggest, that
will give me functionality similar to Clié Memo.

In particular, I'd like a usable Undo feature, multiple line widths,
and color.

I wonder if there's any way to get copies of the Clié-specific
applications off of my Clié's ROM and make them work on my T|X.

--
Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, and
we will bury them with their own confusion.