Looking for good Notepad Alternative: I miss Clié Memo - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Looking for good Notepad Alternative: I miss Clié Memo - Palmtop ; Bob Blaylock wrote: > I'm finding that I miss some of Sony's enhancements. Most > of all, I > am finding that Palm's Notepad application is severely lacking > compared > to Sony's counterpart, which was called "Clié Memo". > ...

  1. Re: Looking for good Notepad Alternative: I miss Clié Memo

    Bob Blaylock wrote:

    > I'm finding that I miss some of Sony's enhancements. Most
    > of all, I
    > am finding that Palm's Notepad application is severely lacking
    > compared
    > to Sony's counterpart, which was called "Clié Memo".
    >
    > I'm wondering what Notepad alternatives anyone might
    > suggest, that
    > will give me functionality similar to Clié Memo.
    >
    > In particular, I'd like a usable Undo feature, multiple line
    > widths,
    > and color.

    I like Pennovate Notes. Never used Clié Memo so can't comment
    on that.

    --
    Regards,
    Doug

  2. Looking for good Notepad Alternative: I miss Clié Memo

    My Clié TJ-35 finally gave up the ghost, and has been replaced with a
    Palm T|X.

    I'm finding that I miss some of Sony's enhancements. Most of all, I
    am finding that Palm's Notepad application is severely lacking compared
    to Sony's counterpart, which was called "Clié Memo".

    I'm wondering what Notepad alternatives anyone might suggest, that
    will give me functionality similar to Clié Memo.

    In particular, I'd like a usable Undo feature, multiple line widths,
    and color.

    I wonder if there's any way to get copies of the Clié-specific
    applications off of my Clié's ROM and make them work on my T|X.

    --
    Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, and
    we will bury them with their own confusion.

+ Reply to Thread