Palm m125 parts - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Palm m125 parts - Palmtop ; Does anyone know of a source for replacement buttons for a Palm m125? Or, does anyone know if the replacement buttons for the Palm m100, m105 or m130 might be compatible or even adaptable to my m125? I have been ...

  1. Palm m125 parts

    Does anyone know of a source for replacement buttons for a Palm m125?
    Or, does anyone know if the replacement buttons for the Palm m100,
    m105 or m130 might be compatible or even adaptable to my m125? I have
    been looking all over and have not found a single source for the
    m125. Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Palm m125 parts

    In article <1193349768.949401.95610@50g2000hsm.googlegroups.co m>,
    bdevaney@gotmc.net wrote:

    > Does anyone know of a source for replacement buttons for a Palm m125?
    > Or, does anyone know if the replacement buttons for the Palm m100,
    > m105 or m130 might be compatible or even adaptable to my m125? I have
    > been looking all over and have not found a single source for the
    > m125. Thanks in advance.

    I took a quick look at the usual Palm/PDA sites I buy from, and like
    you, could not find parts for a m125. It might take a white to find one
    at the price you want, to use for parts, but ebay has quite a few of
    m125s up for auction.

    --
    I do the best I can, but I could be wrong.
    please post reply to newsgroup.

+ Reply to Thread