Plug & Go GPS - Treo 680 compatible? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Plug & Go GPS - Treo 680 compatible? - Palmtop ; Is this compatible with a Treo 680? http://morgancomputers.co.uk/shop/de...bCategoryID=52 and how up-to-date will the maps be? Will I be able to search by postcode? -- David Cantrell | top google result for "topless karaoke murders" There once a a tramp with ...

  1. Plug & Go GPS - Treo 680 compatible?

    Is this compatible with a Treo 680?
    http://morgancomputers.co.uk/shop/de...bCategoryID=52

    and how up-to-date will the maps be? Will I be able to search by
    postcode?

    There once a a tramp with "enable"
    Whose router used proprietary cables.
    When he got pissed on meths,
    He thought "screw IOS",
    "Let's apt-get install iptables"

  2. Re: Plug & Go GPS - Treo 680 compatible?

    David Cantrell wrote:

    > Is this compatible with a Treo 680?

    <http://morgancomputers.co.uk/shop/de...22&CategoryID=
    11&SubCategoryID=52>

    > and how up-to-date will the maps be? Will I be able to search by
    > postcode?

    And how good are other European countries like Denmark covered ?
    --
    Per Erik Rønne
    http://www.RQNNE.dk

+ Reply to Thread