5 or 6 years ago I wrote a Palm hack application at the time I had a
Palm m505. I still have and use this Palm and my hack, however I am
about to upgrade to a new PalmOS 5 PDA and would like to update my
application.

I understand that hacks no longer work under PalmOS 5, and that
notifications should be used instead. However my hack patched into
EvtGetEvent to trap a tap on the screen and there doesn't appear to be
a notification that I can use to launch my application. However I have
seen other applications advertised that can be launched in this way.
Can anyone tell me how it's done?

Thank you