Intitial hot sync problem - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Intitial hot sync problem - Palmtop ; I purchased a new computer (Vista), installed the Palm software & did my 1st hot sync with my existing z22. Everything went fine, no error massages, but it didn't work! I am syncing with Outlook and the screen went through ...

  1. Intitial hot sync problem

    I purchased a new computer (Vista), installed the Palm software & did my 1st
    hot sync with my existing z22. Everything went fine, no error massages, but
    it didn't work! I am syncing with Outlook and the screen went through all
    the normal "synchronizing with contacts" etc. but no info was exchanged.
    Any ideas?

    --
    Thanks... Bob

  2. Re: Intitial hot sync problem

    In article <5syQi.1400$9v5.463@newsfe21.lga>,
    "Bob Newman" wrote:

    > I purchased a new computer (Vista), installed the Palm software & did my 1st
    > hot sync with my existing z22. Everything went fine, no error massages, but
    > it didn't work! I am syncing with Outlook and the screen went through all
    > the normal "synchronizing with contacts" etc. but no info was exchanged.
    > Any ideas?

    Yup. Check http://www.palm.com and see if there's a new update for Vista.

  3. Re: Intitial hot sync problem

    Vista does indeed take a special version (still in beta testing). I
    downloaded it and it seems to work fine so far.

    Bob

    "Shawn Hirn" wrote in message
    > In article <5syQi.1400$9v5.463@newsfe21.lga>,
    > "Bob Newman" wrote:
    >
    >> I purchased a new computer (Vista), installed the Palm software & did my
    >> 1st
    >> hot sync with my existing z22. Everything went fine, no error massages,
    >> but
    >> it didn't work! I am syncing with Outlook and the screen went through
    >> all
    >> the normal "synchronizing with contacts" etc. but no info was exchanged.
    >> Any ideas?

    > Yup. Check http://www.palm.com and see if there's a new update for Vista.

+ Reply to Thread