TX Calendar setup - Palmtop

This is a discussion on TX Calendar setup - Palmtop ; I'm sure this is a basic question but where do I change my calendar from Monday to Sunday view to Sunday to Saturday?...

  1. TX Calendar setup

    I'm sure this is a basic question but where do I change my calendar
    from Monday to Sunday view to Sunday to Saturday?

  2. Re: TX Calendar setup

    wrote in message
    news:1192034032.769503.154280@k79g2000hse.googlegr oups.com...
    > I'm sure this is a basic question but where do I change my calendar
    > from Monday to Sunday view to Sunday to Saturday?

    It's in Preferences, I think in the Localisation setting...

    --
    The DervMan
    www.dervman.com

  3. Re: TX Calendar setup

    On Oct 10, 2:45 pm, "DervMan" wrote:
    > wrote in message
    >
    > news:1192034032.769503.154280@k79g2000hse.googlegr oups.com...
    >
    > > I'm sure this is a basic question but where do I change my calendar
    > > from Monday to Sunday view to Sunday to Saturday?

    In the T/E2 it's in PREFS -> General -> Formats -> Week Starts
    - henry

+ Reply to Thread