I'm just back from a really enjoyable holiday in Crete - enjoyable except
for the fact that my TX got mislaid. It was eventually found at the bottom
of the villa's pool.

It had spent at least three hours under water...

After carefully drying everything out, the Palm was understandably totally
dead, and remained totally dead - but amazingly, once dry, the 'Patriot'
4gb card worked perfectly, and is now running just fine in my replacment
TX.

So - if you need your Palm to spend three hours at the bottom of a swimming
pool, make sure you're using a 'Patriot' card!

- duncan