Palm 700 or above - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Palm 700 or above - Palmtop ; Are there any Treos running Palm OS above the Treo 680 available in the UK. I was looking a review of a 755P and thought it looked a good upgrade to a Treo 650. Despite its age it maybe less ...

  1. Palm 700 or above

    Are there any Treos running Palm OS above the Treo 680 available in the UK.

    I was looking a review of a 755P and thought it looked a good upgrade
    to a Treo 650. Despite its age it maybe less annoying that a Symbian
    S60 'smartphone'.
    --
    Cheers,

    Steve

    The reply-to email address is a spam trap.
    Email steve 'at' shodgson 'dot' org 'dot' uk

  2. Re: Palm 700 or above

    "Steve Hodgson" wrote in message
    > Are there any Treos running Palm OS above the Treo 680 available in the
    > UK.
    >
    > I was looking a review of a 755P and thought it looked a good upgrade to a
    > Treo 650. Despite its age it maybe less annoying that a Symbian S60
    > 'smartphone'.

    Unfortunately, "not yet" appears to be the answer. :-/

    --
    The DervMan
    www.dervman.com

+ Reply to Thread