Sync with Outlook instead of Palm Desktop - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Sync with Outlook instead of Palm Desktop - Palmtop ; I currently have my Palm set up to sync with Palm Desktop and would like to change it to sync with Outlook. I don't see the setting to make this change. Can someone help me please. Thanks in advance... Bob...

  1. Sync with Outlook instead of Palm Desktop

    I currently have my Palm set up to sync with Palm Desktop and would like to
    change it to sync with Outlook. I don't see the setting to make this
    change. Can someone help me please.

    Thanks in advance... Bob

  2. Re: Sync with Outlook instead of Palm Desktop

    "Bob Newman" wrote in message
    > I currently have my Palm set up to sync with Palm Desktop and would like

    > change it to sync with Outlook. I don't see the setting to make this
    > change. Can someone help me please.
    >
    > Thanks in advance... Bob

    I found how to do it and the process went fine with no error messages. When
    I did the initial sync that apparently went fine with no error messages
    also. My appointments did not transfer from Palm to Outlook though. The
    settings are right. I tested by adding an appointment in Outlook and
    another in the Palm. When I hot synced again those 2 transferred to each
    other showing the sync worked okay but the original appointments in the Palm
    still did not transfer. Any ideas?

    Bob

+ Reply to Thread