T|X beam to Z22 Problem - Palmtop

This is a discussion on T|X beam to Z22 Problem - Palmtop ; Hey, I just purchased a new tx and tried beaming some apps and my calendar from my old z22....but I get the message, "Could not find a recieving device". I tested both IR's with Noviiremote and both devices worked. I ...

  1. T|X beam to Z22 Problem

    Hey, I just purchased a new tx and tried beaming some apps and my
    calendar from my old z22....but I get the message, "Could not find a
    recieving device". I tested both IR's with Noviiremote and both
    devices worked. I also made sure "beam recieve" was on. They both run
    Garnet 5.4 so I can't think of any compatibility issues. This is just
    more of an inconvenience than anything else, but I would like to know
    if I'm not doing something right or they are incompatible with one
    another. Thanks in advance for any help!

  2. Re: T|X beam to Z22 Problem

    Flight_Guru wrote:

    >Hey, I just purchased a new tx and tried beaming some apps and my
    >calendar from my old z22....but I get the message, "Could not find a
    >recieving device". I tested both IR's with Noviiremote and both
    >devices worked. I also made sure "beam recieve" was on. They both run
    >Garnet 5.4 so I can't think of any compatibility issues. This is just
    >more of an inconvenience than anything else, but I would like to know
    >if I'm not doing something right or they are incompatible with one
    >another. Thanks in advance for any help!

    I beam back and forth between my TX and Z22 all the time so there is no
    compatibility problem. But occasionally when I do have a problem beaming, a soft
    reset (just push the reset button on the back) of one or both units always has
    solved the problem. Good luck.

+ Reply to Thread