hotsync problem - Palmtop

This is a discussion on hotsync problem - Palmtop ; i have designed a specific application on palm handheld,and a specific application on PC which is not included in palm desktop applications, now, i want to synchronize these two applications and design a conduit between them, my question is that ...

  1. hotsync problem

    i have designed a specific application on palm handheld,and a specific
    application on PC which is not included in palm desktop applications,
    now, i want to synchronize these two applications and design a conduit
    between them,
    my question is that how the designed conduit recognize the data of the
    application on PC?
    And how i can use my specific conduit,linking to my specific
    applications?

  2. Re: hotsync problem

    In article <1189498616.036434.240080@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.c om>, zyy
    says...

    > i have designed a specific application on palm handheld,and a specific
    > application on PC which is not included in palm desktop applications,
    > now, i want to synchronize these two applications and design a conduit
    > between them,
    > my question is that how the designed conduit recognize the data of the
    > application on PC?
    > And how i can use my specific conduit,linking to my specific
    > applications?

    Signup to be a developer and download the conduit construction kit. it
    is free and has all of this documented. The example conduit skeleton
    will work for you, just change the directory tree.

    --
    Jim Anderson
    ( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"

  3. Re: hotsync problem

    On Sep 11, 8:34 pm, Jim Anderson
    wrote:
    > In article <1189498616.036434.240...@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.c om>, zyy
    > says...
    >
    > > i have designed a specific application on palm handheld,and a specific
    > > application on PC which is not included in palm desktop applications,
    > > now, i want to synchronize these two applications and design a conduit
    > > between them,
    > > my question is that how the designed conduit recognize the data of the
    > > application on PC?
    > > And how i can use my specific conduit,linking to my specific
    > > applications?

    > Signup to be a developer and download the conduit construction kit. it
    > is free and has all of this documented. The example conduit skeleton
    > will work for you, just change the directory tree.
    >
    > --
    > Jim Anderson
    > ( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"

    thx,i will take a look~~

+ Reply to Thread