Can't add tasks with no due date - Version 2.0 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Can't add tasks with no due date - Version 2.0 - Palmtop ; Additional fact: When I sync with the handheld, all the tasks I tried to add with no due date show up - they aren't visible on the desktop, though....

  1. Can't add tasks with no due date - Version 2.0

    Additional fact:

    When I sync with the handheld, all the tasks I tried to add with no
    due date show up - they aren't visible on the desktop, though.

  2. Re: Can't add tasks with no due date - Version 2.0

    On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 02:50:56 -0700, pupdef
    wrote:

    >Additional fact:
    >
    >When I sync with the handheld, all the tasks I tried to add with no
    >due date show up - they aren't visible on the desktop, though.

    On the desktop, go to the Task List, then select Tools > Preferences.

    Uncheck: Show only due tasks

    Chuck
    --
    http://www.geocities.com/drchuck1968 (Rumplings)
    http://drchuck1968.livejournal.com (Ramblings)

  3. Re: Can't add tasks with no due date - Version 2.0

    On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 16:39:33 GMT, Chuck
    wrote:

    >On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 02:50:56 -0700, pupdef
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Additional fact:
    >>
    >>When I sync with the handheld, all the tasks I tried to add with no
    >>due date show up - they aren't visible on the desktop, though.

    >On the desktop, go to the Task List, then select Tools > Preferences.
    >
    >Uncheck: Show only due tasks
    >
    >Chuck

    Hmm, I actually tried what I wrote and the task without due dates
    showed up either way I checked that box. I'm using Palm Desktop
    4.1.4.

    Chuck
    --
    http://www.geocities.com/drchuck1968 (Rumplings)