Can't add tasks with no due date - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Can't add tasks with no due date - Palmtop ; I'm running desktop version 4.2 on Windows XP I am having a problem entering tasks with no due date (which is the default). When I click on "ok", the dialog box disappears, but the task is not entered. If I ...

  1. Can't add tasks with no due date

    I'm running desktop version 4.2 on Windows XP

    I am having a problem entering tasks with no due date (which is the
    default). When I click on "ok", the dialog box disappears, but the
    task is not entered. If I specify a due date, it enters.

    I can't find this problem anywhere on the troubleshooting database.

    Anyone have any ideas?

  2. Re: Can't add tasks with no due date

    On 8 Sep, 11:39, pupdef wrote:
    > I'm running desktop version 4.2 on Windows XP
    >
    > I am having a problem entering tasks with no due date (which is the
    > default). When I click on "ok", the dialog box disappears, but the
    > task is not entered. If I specify a due date, it enters.
    >
    > I can't find this problem anywhere on the troubleshooting database.
    >
    > Anyone have any ideas?

    Doe you have show all selected (select that tab, default if i remember
    corret is show date, witch show task due today and forward.

    // Anders

  3. Re: Can't add tasks with no due date

    On Sep 8, 5:39 pm, pupdef wrote:
    > I'm running desktop version 4.2 on Windows XP
    >
    > I am having a problem entering tasks with no due date (which is the
    > default). When I click on "ok", the dialog box disappears, but the
    > task is not entered. If I specify a due date, it enters.
    >
    > I can't find this problem anywhere on the troubleshooting database.
    >
    > Anyone have any ideas?

    The latest version for XP is 4.1.4 as I could find in Palm's website,
    so you'd better try that one to see if the problem occurs.

+ Reply to Thread