Few basic questions about the Palm Tungsten E - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Few basic questions about the Palm Tungsten E - Palmtop ; My mother has a Tungsten E and asked my help to get it set up. Are there any media players for it? If so, what format videos will it play? Can it play movies or music downloaded from iTunes? Does ...

  1. Few basic questions about the Palm Tungsten E

    My mother has a Tungsten E and asked my help to get it set up.

    Are there any media players for it? If so, what format videos will it play?
    Can it play movies or music downloaded from iTunes?

    Does Adobe have a Flash Player for the Tungsten E?

    Is there a web browser for the Tungsten E?

  2. Re: Few basic questions about the Palm Tungsten E

    On 7 Sep, 07:00, "Bootstrap Bill" wrote:
    > My mother has a Tungsten E and asked my help to get it set up.
    >
    > Are there any media players for it? If so, what format videos will it play?
    > Can it play movies or music downloaded from iTunes?
    >
    > Does Adobe have a Flash Player for the Tungsten E?
    >
    > Is there a web browser for the Tungsten E?

    Here is the link (E2 version don't know about E version...)
    http://store.palm.com/product/index....entPage=family

    I have hade a E2, and music/video nja its a planningtool but....

    // Anders

  3. Re: Few basic questions about the Palm Tungsten E

    On Sep 7, 1:00 pm, "Bootstrap Bill"
    wrote:
    > My mother has a Tungsten E and asked my help to get it set up.
    >
    > Are there any media players for it? If so, what format videos will it play?
    > Can it play movies or music downloaded from iTunes?
    >
    > Does Adobe have a Flash Player for the Tungsten E?
    >
    > Is there a web browser for the Tungsten E?

    I have a TE and I installed TCPMP(http://tcpmp.corecodec.org/about)
    into it. It's OK to play mp3 files but not very fluent in handling
    avi, probably because of the hardware limitation of TE. I don't use my
    TE in multimedia functions anyway. Pocket Tunes is a commercial
    software to play music in PalmOS devices and probably can run on TE,
    but I have never tried it. Realplayer also has a PalmOS version which
    can be downloaded from official Palm website IIRC.

+ Reply to Thread