Syncing to Outlook 2007 problems - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Syncing to Outlook 2007 problems - Palmtop ; I am trying to HotSync a Palm to Microsoft Outlook 2007. In the HotSync Custom settings, there are no Outlook conduit options. It has 'Memo Pad', but not 'Memo Pad (Outlook) . I have already applied the Outlook 2007 conduits ...

  1. Syncing to Outlook 2007 problems

    I am trying to HotSync a Palm to Microsoft Outlook 2007. In the
    HotSync Custom settings, there are no Outlook conduit options. It has
    'Memo Pad', but not 'Memo Pad (Outlook) . I have already applied the
    Outlook 2007 conduits update and rebooted/restarted the PC and Palm.
    The control panel shows the update is installed. Any ideas? Thanks in
    advance.

    Hardware/Software installed.
    Outlook 2007 conduits update
    Palm Vx
    Hotsync Manager 4.1.0
    Palm Desktop 4.1.4

  2. Re: Syncing to Outlook 2007 problems

    In article , Brooklin
    says...

    > I am trying to HotSync a Palm to Microsoft Outlook 2007. In the
    > HotSync Custom settings, there are no Outlook conduit options. It has
    > 'Memo Pad', but not 'Memo Pad (Outlook) . I have already applied the
    > Outlook 2007 conduits update and rebooted/restarted the PC and Palm.
    > The control panel shows the update is installed. Any ideas? Thanks in
    > advance.
    >
    > Hardware/Software installed.
    > Outlook 2007 conduits update
    > Palm Vx
    > Hotsync Manager 4.1.0
    > Palm Desktop 4.1.4

    The update only shows up if you have the Outlook conduits installed from
    the CD. Pop in the CD one of the choices is to switch how/what(?) you
    sync with.

    Or Browse the CD and look for and run Outlookswitcher.exe

    --
    Jim Anderson
    ( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"

+ Reply to Thread