Treo reboots on email deletion - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Treo reboots on email deletion - Palmtop ; Every once in a while my Treo 650 will refuse to delete a particular piece of email. When it is highlighted and you choose delete the Treo reboots and that email is still there. A while ago someone gave me ...

  1. Treo reboots on email deletion

    Every once in a while my Treo 650 will refuse to delete a particular
    piece of email. When it is highlighted and you choose delete the Treo
    reboots and that email is still there. A while ago someone gave me a
    cure which I no longer have. Something about downloading a file
    manager (FileZ I believe) and deleting particular Treo file to cure
    the problem. Can anyone tell me more about that proceedure? Note:
    After successfully deleting that email after a while another one would
    cause the same problem. No viruses and the emails were from trusted
    sources. Does anyone have a permanent cure in addition to the other I
    was referring to.

    Please reply ASAP

    Thanks... Bob Newman
    bobnewman@cox.net

  2. Re: Treo reboots on email deletion

    In article <1189093124.234857.176370@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.c om>, Bob
    says...

    > Every once in a while my Treo 650 will refuse to delete a particular
    > piece of email. When it is highlighted and you choose delete the Treo
    > reboots and that email is still there. A while ago someone gave me a
    > cure which I no longer have. Something about downloading a file
    > manager (FileZ I believe) and deleting particular Treo file to cure
    > the problem. Can anyone tell me more about that proceedure? Note:
    > After successfully deleting that email after a while another one would
    > cause the same problem. No viruses and the emails were from trusted
    > sources. Does anyone have a permanent cure in addition to the other I
    > was referring to.
    >
    > Please reply ASAP
    >
    > Thanks... Bob Newman
    > bobnewman@cox.net

    do they have an attachment that is open in another app like Doc2Go?

    --
    Jim Anderson
    ( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"

  3. Re: Treo reboots on email deletion

    "Jim Anderson" wrote in message
    news:MPG.214a53643d492fad98978d@news.frontiernet.n et...
    > In article <1189093124.234857.176370@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.c om>, Bob
    > says...
    >
    > > Every once in a while my Treo 650 will refuse to delete a particular
    > > piece of email. When it is highlighted and you choose delete the Treo
    > > reboots and that email is still there. A while ago someone gave me a
    > > cure which I no longer have. Something about downloading a file
    > > manager (FileZ I believe) and deleting particular Treo file to cure
    > > the problem. Can anyone tell me more about that proceedure? Note:
    > > After successfully deleting that email after a while another one would
    > > cause the same problem. No viruses and the emails were from trusted
    > > sources. Does anyone have a permanent cure in addition to the other I
    > > was referring to.
    > >
    > > Please reply ASAP
    > >
    > > Thanks... Bob Newman
    > > bobnewman@cox.net
    > >

    > do they have an attachment that is open in another app like Doc2Go?
    >
    > --
    > Jim Anderson
    > ( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"

    No.

    Bob

+ Reply to Thread