ACT for Palm - Palmtop

This is a discussion on ACT for Palm - Palmtop ; I have a copy of ACT for Palm that I have used very successfully. Now I have to reinstall and have lost the sleeve with the serial number. Can anyone help me out with a serial please?...

  1. ACT for Palm

    I have a copy of ACT for Palm that I have used very successfully. Now
    I have to reinstall and have lost the sleeve with the serial number.
    Can anyone help me out with a serial please?

  2. Re: ACT for Palm

    In article , Sales Rep
    says...

    > I have a copy of ACT for Palm that I have used very successfully. Now
    > I have to reinstall and have lost the sleeve with the serial number.
    > Can anyone help me out with a serial please?

    123-YRUFAT-678

    --
    Jim Anderson
    ( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"

  3. Re: ACT for Palm

    In article , Sales Rep
    says...

    mdwstsllr@yahoo.com
    mdwstsllr@yahoo.com
    mdwstsllr@yahoo.com
    mdwstsllr@yahoo.com
    mdwstsllr@yahoo.com
    mdwstsllr@yahoo.com
    mdwstsllr@yahoo.com
    mdwstsllr@yahoo.com
    mdwstsllr@yahoo.com
    mdwstsllr@yahoo.com
    mdwstsllr@yahoo.com
    mdwstsllr@yahoo.com
    mdwstsllr@yahoo.com
    mdwstsllr@yahoo.com
    mdwstsllr@yahoo.com
    mdwstsllr@yahoo.com
    --
    Jim Anderson
    ( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"

  4. Re: ACT for Palm

    In message Jim
    Anderson wrote:

    You seem to be very confused.

    --
    You can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than just a kind word.

  5. Re: ACT for Palm

    In article , DevilsPGD
    says...

    > In message Jim
    > Anderson wrote:
    >

    > You seem to be very confused.

    Nope. Just giving the email harvesters an apetizer.

    --
    Jim Anderson
    ( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"

  6. Re: ACT for Palm

    In message Jim Anderson
    wrote:

    >In article , DevilsPGD
    >says...
    >
    >> In message Jim
    >> Anderson wrote:
    >>

    >> You seem to be very confused.
    >>

    >Nope. Just giving the email harvesters an apetizer.

    Harvesters already have his address. It's trivial to pull the FROM
    header, it takes far more work to pull data from bodies.

    Any and all spammers will dedupe, so repeating it won't help.

    --
    You can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than just a kind word.

+ Reply to Thread