Unable to turn on TE2 on - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Unable to turn on TE2 on - Palmtop ; My Tungsten E2 is completely unresponsive. It won't turn on at all, even when plugged in. Any ideas? I have already tried the reset button- it didn't work....

  1. Unable to turn on TE2 on

    My Tungsten E2 is completely unresponsive. It won't turn on at all,
    even when plugged in. Any ideas? I have already tried the reset
    button- it didn't work.

  2. Re: Unable to turn on TE2 on

    My wife's E2 has done a couple things like this.
    Usually it is giving off a hum like something is still running, so I let it setfor a day while unplugged to drain the batery. After the hum stops, we charge it up and everything seems fine.
    Twice, it has been unresponsive without the hum, so I opened up the case, unplugged the battery for 15 seconds, then put everything back together. It was backto normal.
    Greg

+ Reply to Thread