Best Case for a Palm Pilot z22 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Best Case for a Palm Pilot z22 - Palmtop ; Hello, I'm thinking of getting a Palm Pilot Z22 and was wondering what is the most durable hard shell case available for this particular model? Thanks Sam...

  1. Best Case for a Palm Pilot z22

    Hello,

    I'm thinking of getting a Palm Pilot Z22 and was wondering what is the
    most durable hard shell case available for this particular model?

    Thanks
    Sam

  2. Re: Best Case for a Palm Pilot z22

    In article <1188348976.411914.232750@22g2000hsm.googlegroups.c om>,
    samadams_2006@yahoo.ca wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm thinking of getting a Palm Pilot Z22 and was wondering what is the
    > most durable hard shell case available for this particular model?

    Stop by Best Buy or one of those places and see for yourself which case
    would meet your needs.

  3. Re: Best Case for a Palm Pilot z22

    On Aug 30, 1:44 am, Shawn Hirn wrote:
    > In article <1188348976.411914.232...@22g2000hsm.googlegroups.c om>,
    >
    > samadams_2...@yahoo.ca wrote:
    > > Hello,

    > > I'm thinking of getting a Palm Pilot Z22 and was wondering what is the
    > > most durable hard shell case available for this particular model?

    > Stop by Best Buy or one of those places and see for yourself which case
    > would meet your needs.

    They don"t have any in stock...everyone uses cell phones these days.

  4. Re: Best Case for a Palm Pilot z22

    In article <1188466039.679930.242480@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.c om>,
    samadams_2006@yahoo.ca wrote:

    > On Aug 30, 1:44 am, Shawn Hirn wrote:
    > > In article <1188348976.411914.232...@22g2000hsm.googlegroups.c om>,
    > >
    > > samadams_2...@yahoo.ca wrote:
    > > > Hello,

    > > > I'm thinking of getting a Palm Pilot Z22 and was wondering what is the
    > > > most durable hard shell case available for this particular model?

    > > Stop by Best Buy or one of those places and see for yourself which case
    > > would meet your needs.

    > They don"t have any in stock...everyone uses cell phones these days.

    google is our friend :-)

    http://www.cases.com/palmz22.htm

    I do not have any experience with this seller or these cases, but they
    look nice!

    --
    I do the best I can, but I could be wrong.
    please post reply to newsgroup.

+ Reply to Thread