Looking for copy of JackFlash & JackSprat - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Looking for copy of JackFlash & JackSprat - Palmtop ; Howdy, all. :-) I'd like to find a legal copy of JackFlash and JackSprat for use on my trusty old Palm IIIc. That software is no longer sold, the company is apparently gone, and the only version I've been able ...

  1. Looking for copy of JackFlash & JackSprat

    Howdy, all. :-)

    I'd like to find a legal copy of JackFlash and JackSprat for use on my
    trusty old Palm IIIc. That software is no longer sold, the company is
    apparently gone, and the only version I've been able to locate on the
    net is the limited shareware variant.

    Any ideas or pointers would be appreciated. Thanks!

    The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then.

  2. Re: Looking for copy of JackFlash & JackSprat

    "Richard Steiner" wrote in message
    > Howdy, all. :-)
    >
    > I'd like to find a legal copy of JackFlash and JackSprat for use on my
    > trusty old Palm IIIc. That software is no longer sold, the company is
    > apparently gone, and the only version I've been able to locate on the
    > net is the limited shareware variant.
    >
    > Any ideas or pointers would be appreciated. Thanks!

    For a legal, non-cracked copy, you're probably out of luck. Sorry.

    --
    The DervMan
    www.dervman.com

+ Reply to Thread