screen protectors - Palmtop

This is a discussion on screen protectors - Palmtop ; I tried a Belkin screen protector for my Palm TX but the rough ("non-glare") surface presented much more friction to the stylus and the screen protector looked crappy. Has anyone found a screen protector with a slick surface similar to ...

  1. screen protectors

    I tried a Belkin screen protector for my Palm TX but the rough ("non-glare")
    surface presented much more friction to the stylus and the screen protector
    looked crappy. Has anyone found a screen protector with a slick surface
    similar to that of the screen itself?

    Albert

  2. Re: screen protectors

    wrote in message news:f1o41v$8ul$1@news-pa1.hpl.hp.com...
    >I tried a Belkin screen protector for my Palm TX but the rough ("non-glare")
    > surface presented much more friction to the stylus and the screen protector
    > looked crappy. Has anyone found a screen protector with a slick surface
    > similar to that of the screen itself?
    >
    > Albert

    Personally I like the non-glare surface and use the Boxwave non-glare. They also have
    a shiny protector if you prefer that.

    Adam

  3. Re: screen protectors

    I also recommend the Boxwave. They have a shiny and non-glare version. I use
    the shiny version, which is very clear and probably is what you want.
    Mick
    wrote in message
    >I tried a Belkin screen protector for my Palm TX but the rough
    >("non-glare")
    > surface presented much more friction to the stylus and the screen
    > protector
    > looked crappy. Has anyone found a screen protector with a slick surface
    > similar to that of the screen itself?
    >
    > Albert

+ Reply to Thread