Looking for Software: Memplug Compact Flash Adapter for HandspringVisor - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Looking for Software: Memplug Compact Flash Adapter for HandspringVisor - Palmtop ; I recently bought a Memplug Compact Flash Adapter for the Handspring Visor and it seemes, that the Software on this module crashed. I am looking for an updater to flash the software on this module, but all the links concerning ...

  1. Looking for Software: Memplug Compact Flash Adapter for HandspringVisor

    I recently bought a Memplug Compact Flash Adapter for the Handspring
    Visor and it seemes, that the Software on this module crashed. I am
    looking for an updater to flash the software on this module, but all the
    links concerning this software donīt work.
    Any idea where to look?

    Thank you,
    Andreas Reinke, Braunschweig, Germany

  2. Re: Looking for Software: Memplug Compact Flash Adapter for HandspringVisor

    emailed you a copy.

    --
    _ _ Dale DePriest
    /`) _ // http://users.cwnet.com/dalede

  3. Re: Looking for Software: Memplug Compact Flash Adapter for HandspringVisor

    Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread