infrared shuts down palm m500 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on infrared shuts down palm m500 - Palmtop ; hi, everytime my palm (m500) gets contact via infrared (e.g. notebook, other palm) it shuts off. After switching on it's frozen (no input possible). Same after hardreset. Any hints? Thanks! Cheers! Jens...

  1. infrared shuts down palm m500

    hi,
    everytime my palm (m500) gets contact via infrared (e.g. notebook,
    other palm) it shuts off. After switching on it's frozen (no input
    possible).

    Same after hardreset.

    Any hints?

    Thanks!
    Cheers!
    Jens

  2. Re: infrared shuts down palm m500

    In article <1178118441.963255.223280@c35g2000hsg.googlegroups. com>, Jens
    Kaupp says...

    > hi,
    > everytime my palm (m500) gets contact via infrared (e.g. notebook,
    > other palm) it shuts off. After switching on it's frozen (no input
    > possible).
    >
    > Same after hardreset.
    >
    > Any hints?
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Cheers!
    > Jens

    Sounds like it's broken.

    --
    Jim Anderson
    ( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"

+ Reply to Thread