'Calls Received' History on a Treo 650 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on 'Calls Received' History on a Treo 650 - Palmtop ; On an ordinary GSM cellphone, it is quite easy to see a history on calls made to one's phone. How is this done on a Treo 650? -- Per Erik Rønne http://www.RQNNE.dk...

  1. 'Calls Received' History on a Treo 650

    --
    Per Erik Rønne
    http://www.RQNNE.dk

  2. Re: 'Calls Received' History on a Treo 650

    Per Rønne wrote:

    > On an ordinary GSM cellphone, it is quite easy to see a history on calls
    > made to one's phone. How is this done on a Treo 650?

    Unless I'm missing something, press the green phone button twice, tap on
    "Call Log", and you'll see all your incoming, outgoing and missed calls in
    chronological order (top is latest).

    At the centre top, via a pulldown menu, you can view only the outoings,
    incomings, or missed calls.
    --
    Linux Registered User # 302622

  3. Re: 'Calls Received' History on a Treo 650

    John Tserkezis wrote:

    > Per Rønne wrote:
    >
    > > On an ordinary GSM cellphone, it is quite easy to see a history on calls
    > > made to one's phone. How is this done on a Treo 650?

    > Unless I'm missing something, press the green phone button twice, tap on
    > "Call Log", and you'll see all your incoming, outgoing and missed calls in
    > chronological order (top is latest).
    >
    > At the centre top, via a pulldown menu, you can view only the outoings,
    > incomings, or missed calls.

    Thank you, very much.
    --
    Per Erik Rønne