Can a LifeDrive use an 8GB card? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Can a LifeDrive use an 8GB card? - Palmtop ; That's it, really - I'm happily using 4gb cards, but the addtional storage on these newly available cards is tempting... if they'll work! - duncan...

  1. Can a LifeDrive use an 8GB card?

    That's it, really - I'm happily using 4gb cards, but the addtional storage
    on these newly available cards is tempting... if they'll work!

    - duncan

  2. Re: Can a LifeDrive use an 8GB card?

    In article ,
    Duncan Langford says...

    > That's it, really - I'm happily using 4gb cards, but the addtional storage
    > on these newly available cards is tempting... if they'll work!
    >
    > - duncan

    Yes they can see the first 4 gigs ( 8(|)

    --
    Jim Anderson
    ( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"

+ Reply to Thread