Palm Wireless Keyboard Model Numbers - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Palm Wireless Keyboard Model Numbers - Palmtop ; I'm looking at the Palm Universal Wireless Keyboards on eBay for my TX. There seem to be 2 model numbers: 3169WW and 3169WWZ. Does anyone know what the difference is between these? Does the "Z" model do something that the ...

  1. Palm Wireless Keyboard Model Numbers

    I'm looking at the Palm Universal Wireless Keyboards on eBay for my
    TX. There seem to be 2 model numbers: 3169WW and 3169WWZ. Does
    anyone know what the difference is between these? Does the "Z" model
    do something that the other one doesn't, or vice versa?

  2. Re: Palm Wireless Keyboard Model Numbers

    wrote in message
    news:1177524142.431790.164160@n35g2000prd.googlegr oups.com...
    > I'm looking at the Palm Universal Wireless Keyboards on eBay for my
    > TX. There seem to be 2 model numbers: 3169WW and 3169WWZ. Does
    > anyone know what the difference is between these? Does the "Z" model
    > do something that the other one doesn't, or vice versa?

    The Palm web site says 3169WW is for the TX (and is what I have for my TX).
    3169WV is for the Treo 700W. Other than their intended use, it doesn't say
    what the difference is.

+ Reply to Thread