Zire 31/Hotsync - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Zire 31/Hotsync - Palmtop ; I have the Zire 31 and, cannot hotsync. I tried the reset button on the back of the PDA but, after doing that, I still cannot hotsync. Before I re-install the software on my PC, I would like some suggestions/ideas, ...

  1. Zire 31/Hotsync

    I have the Zire 31 and, cannot hotsync. I tried the reset button on
    the back of the PDA but, after doing that, I still cannot hotsync.
    Before I re-install the software on my PC, I would like some
    suggestions/ideas, as to what to do?

    Christopher

  2. Re: Zire 31/Hotsync

    In article <1177503797.827026.171950@t39g2000prd.googlegroups. com>,
    says...

    > I have the Zire 31 and, cannot hotsync. I tried the reset button on
    > the back of the PDA but, after doing that, I still cannot hotsync.
    > Before I re-install the software on my PC, I would like some
    > suggestions/ideas, as to what to do?
    >
    > Christopher

    HotSync troubleshooting
    --
    Jim Anderson
    ( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"

+ Reply to Thread