Trio 700 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Trio 700 - Palmtop ; I've downloaded some voice command program from MS at 40 bucks but can not figure out what I'm doing wrong to get the Trio to access it. Program a button as a hot button for voice command but that button ...

  1. Trio 700

    I've downloaded some voice command program from MS at 40 bucks but can
    not figure out what I'm doing wrong to get the Trio to access it.

    Program a button as a hot button for voice command but that button
    does nothing (I used the side button)

    I'd love to be able to drive and operate this thing as I could every
    other phone I've had for over 2o years,.,,but so far simply dialing
    with this contraption takes enough time to run off the road.

  2. Re: Trio 700

    hageman@southington.com wrote:

    > I'd love to be able to drive and operate this thing as I could
    > every
    > other phone I've had for over 2o years,.,,but so far simply
    > dialing
    > with this contraption takes enough time to run off the road.

    Since you dislike your Treo I would be
    willing to take it off your hands. But
    it must be a 700p and Sprint compatible.
    I am looking for a smartphone for
    my wife. Contact me directly if
    interested.

    --