Why cant Pocket PC's read Palm Voice files? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Why cant Pocket PC's read Palm Voice files? - Palmtop ; Today I was in Fry's Electronics and playing around with the Pocket PC's. Just for fun I recorded a audio file on my Zire 72 and IR'd or Bluetoothed the file to the PPC. But the PPC was unable to ...

  1. Why cant Pocket PC's read Palm Voice files?

    Today I was in Fry's Electronics and playing around with the Pocket
    PC's. Just for fun I recorded a audio file on my Zire 72 and IR'd or
    Bluetoothed the file to the PPC. But the PPC was unable to read the
    file. Anyone know why? As far as I know I cant convert audio files on
    the Palm to other formats, like what can be done on a PPC.

    Thanks

    John
    --
    Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death,
    but the gift of God is eternal life

    http://www.usenet.com

  2. Re: Why cant Pocket PC's read Palm Voice files?

    On Apr 20, 5:55 pm, Bible John wrote:
    > Today I was in Fry's Electronics and playing around with the Pocket
    > PC's.

    Were you at Fry's before or after your phone harassment from the Wal-
    Mart payphone during your lunch break near where you work in Mountain
    View, John?

+ Reply to Thread